National Debate Coaches Association Membership
Benefits of Membership
- Required for entry at for the NDCA National Tournament
- Eligibility for NDCA coach recognition: Educator of the Year, Billy Tate Memorial Tournament Host of the Year Award, Rising Star Award, Service and Leadership Award
- Eligibility for the Baker or Dukes & Bailey season-long trophies in Policy & LD
- Vote in NDCA Board Elections and Membership referendums
- Vote and representation in the NFHS annual policy topic selection process
You also support:
- The Open Evidence Project for summer camp files
- The Open Caselist argument wiki
- The Barton Scholars scholarship program
- The NDCA website & curricular resources
- The NDCA Tournament
- Advocacy for debate programs and coaches, and debate itself
Memberships run from August 15th to August 15th. Payments made before the NDCA Championship in any given year are treated as memberships for that school year. Payments received after the tournament will be treated as active for the following school year.
Join and pay online using the American Forensic Association's registration website. (Scroll down to NDCA Memberships; it's the 4th option).
You may pay your dues online using the Paypal on the AFA website. Alternatively, you can mail your dues to the following address. Mailing your dues avoids Paypal fees:
American Forensic Association, P.O Box 67021, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
Join by Mail
Send a NDCA Membership Form together with $50 for an annual membership or $500 for a lifetime or institutional membership to: Pace Academy, Attn: Shunta Jordan, 966 West Paces Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA 30327. Please make checks payable to the National Debate Coaches Association.